Wednesday 23 March 2011

About Let's Talk

Choosing a simple title for my blog was not as easy as i thought. In one breath i felt like writing on only human resource management practice issues because that is what i have been doing since 2002. However, i realized that there is more on my mind than just HR. Issues about sports, the economy, education, child care, youth development, personal social responsibility, etc are all part of my daily thinking and so i decided to broaden the scope of my writing areas.

So i welcome all who will be following my writings. Please enjoy it and don't hesitate to join in with your comments and contributions.

Welcome and Let's Talk!

Alex

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alex, I love the title of your new blog, well done! Now Let's Talk :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kajsa. I take inspiration from you.

    ReplyDelete